Understanding the procedure
Technology has advanced medical science in a manner that everything can be resolved by it. Gone are the days when people used to be body-shamed due to the excessive fat content within them. Now, liposuction is up to their rescue. As defined by the name, liposuction is the removal of excessive body fats from fatty tissues.
Specialized surgical pieces of equipment do the same, and a plastic surgeon completes the procedure. The article’s upcoming content speaks in detail about going for the best services of liposuction in Punjab.
A minor detailing
Liposuction comes under cosmetic surgery, where unwanted fats are removed from different regions of the body to impart a smooth appearance. In some regions, it is also called body contouring. The major regions that undergo surgery include the chin, neck, cheeks, upper arms, breast, belly, hips, thighs, knees, calves, and ankle areas.
Basis this, the following are different categories of liposuction in Punjab:
- Tumescent liposuction, which is the most common type of surgery done in this category. It involves injecting a solution directly into the affected region and keeping it numb while the operation is being conducted. The solution contains a mixture of anesthetic, epinephrine (for contracting the blood vessels), and intravenous salt solution. These aid in providing the required numbness, reducing blood loss, and removing the fats easily.
- The super-wet technique is similar to the previous one, with the minor difference of lesser fluids used during the surgery. It requires heavy doses of sedation when compared to the previous case.
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction, where ultrasonic waves are used for melting the fats into liquid form for easy extraction. The vacuuming is then done via external or internal media.
- Laser-assisted liposuction follows a similar procedure as UAL, with the difference in usage of a laser instead of ultrasound.
Hence, you must select the type based on the complications involved in your surgery.
Filtering out the best
When it comes to finding out the best liposuction in Punjab, you will get confused with many choices. Thus, follow the given factors to ensure a proper selection:
- The medical center’s reputation within the state and reviews are given to it by the past patients.
- Charges of doing the surgery to enhance the affordability by a larger group.
- The technology used for conducting the surgeries kept in mind about lowering the surgical time and ensuring optimal patient care post-process.
- Reach of the center to different Punjab areas, such that everyone can easily reach out for the services.
- Responsiveness in the booking of the appointments and reducing the waiting time for the patients.
Therefore, look out for these, and you are sure to find the choice of your desire.
Booking the appointments
Now, booking appointments for liposuction in Punjab has become effortless. Directly visit the respective website, and confirm the booking by filling up the form and completing the payment.
On an ending note, check out all of the pre-requisites before entering for the surgery and ensuring a safe experience out of it.