What is meant by muffler?
The muffler is a piece of cloth that is made up of wool. It is worn around the neck and head. It will prevent the freeze of the body in cold climates. The muffler is also used for the stylish purpose and marvelous look of the men.
What are the ways of wearing the muffler in the winter season?
The different ways are given by,
- Twist – It is one of the easiest ways to wear the muffler. The process is to overlap the first half and draping around the neck.
- Elegant wrap – It is the trend, stylish, and also keeps you warm. The two loose ends of the mufflers are holding straight and wrap it fully your neck with covering your ears.
- Layered knot – You will place the middle layer of your muffler on the front of the neck and putting the loose end at the back. Next, you will bring both ends around to the front. Finally, cross one end over the other end of the muffler and then tie a knot.
- Pashmina shawl layering – You can loosely wrap your muffler around the neck and cover your head to stay warm.
- Versatile knot – For the office goers, the muffler for men will give the versatile look. The process is you will place a muffler on your neck and brings the ends in the front and then cross the loose end against your shoulder.
What are the styles in wearing of the muffler for men’s?
- Draped scarf’s
- Reverse drape
- Neck scarf and try the center not
- Tie scarf is one of the sophisticated choices in wearing the muffler for men. Cowl scarf is bunched in the neck
- Twice around is double secure and double sure
- The loose loops of the muffler. It is an easy and effective way for wearing mufflers.
- The front knot will keep you from the warmth. It is neat and stylish
- Reverse drape cross is the waterfall scarf style
- Parisian Knot is a classy and simple looping
What are the uses of the woolen mufflers?
- It will absorb the moisture and also provide a feeling of dryness.
- The woolen mufflers are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant which allows the skin to breathe freely
- It has antibacterial properties and it is also extremely resistant to cool and freeze situations.
- It is also resistant to the soiling
- It does not need to be washed often
How to maintain the mufflers?
Most of the mufflers are made up of woolen material which is soft and comfortable.
- You can wash the muffler by the washing machine as well as by the hands.
- Use the detergent which is specifically made for woolen cloths. Don’t use the brush while washing.
- You can soak the muffler in detergent water for ten minutes and then rinse the muffler in the cold water and then roll in the towel
- Finally, dry the muffler.