Everyone during this pandemic is looking for ways through which they can stay safe and healthy. But sometimes we underestimate the importance of our health and just keeping eating unhealthy food. But during this pandemic, we cannot risk our lives with this mistake and we need to gear up to boost our immunity so that our internal system can fight with the viruses. Not only for this but to treat common or seasonal infections we need a strong immunity system. Good immunity leads to earlier recovery of our body when we get sick and this is what is important nowadays.
There are many medicines that people are consuming to boost immunity. But not every time medicines are helpful for this purpose. You can use immunity–boosting foods Ayurveda to fight with all the infections. Some of the immunity-boosting foods include:
- Foods rich in vitamin c: Vitamin c is known for boosting your immunity directly. We can consume citrus fruits which are the richest source of this vitamin. Some of the foods rich in this vitamin include lemons, oranges, grapes, tangerines, etc. You can start all these on a regular basis to boost the level of vitamin c in your body.
- Broccoli: If you talk about the vegetable which is the healthiest of all than broccoli always tops the list. Broccoli is having so many nutritional properties that our body requires staying healthy. It is rich in many vitamins like vitamins C, A, E, etc. Broccoli if consumed raw is more beneficial than cooked broccoli. So, add broccoli in your plate to add nutrients to your body.
- Ginger: Ginger can be used in cooking as well as in the tea. Ginger as well as ginger powder both can be easily available in the market. Ginger tea can be consumed every day to boost your immunity.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is full of benefits and it can even improve your immunity level as well. You can consume plain yogurt than consuming other flavored or sugary yogurt. Consume yogurt every day to fight with the infections easily.
- Almonds: This magical nut can be consumed anytime anywhere. You can consume a handful of almonds every day to stay fit and young. All the nutritive value in almonds is good for our health and body. It includes healthy fats that we need to consume.
- Turmeric: Turmeric can be used in many ways and can be consumed in all the meals. Drink turmeric with milk to boost up your immunity.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is rich in vitamin C and K. You can consume kiwi to boost up your immunity. It is one of those fruits which are consumed by sick people to boost their immunity.
- Poultry products: You can consume egg and chicken to improve your falling health. Chicken soup can be consumed with have a variety of nutritive values.
- Take more liquids: Liquids are always good for our health. You must meet the liquid requirement of your body to stay hydrated and fit.
So, these foods can improve your immunity and you can also take ayurvedic medicine to increase immunity.